HOW TO DOWNLOAD E-AADHAR CARD ONLINE
Aadhar card is one of the mandatory document and carried along with you wherever you go. As it carries all details regarding every individual citizen from name to address and it’s approved by the government of India, so better to carry Aadhar card compared to other documents.
Those people who don’t want to carry their original Aadhar card with them because they have a fear that they might forget somewhere or lost it so for the numerous options are valid and available. They can either use a mAadhar app or download Aadhar card online. UIDAI e-Aadhar card is downloaded online through different methods. Below is a three method to download Aadhar card from official website.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AADHAR CARD BY USING AADHAAR NUMBER??
- Visit the official UIDAI website.
- Click on ” Download Aadhar”.
- A new window will pop up it will display that ” How you can open PDF file containing your e-Aadhaar by entering the password.
- Select “Aadhar” option in case you know your Aadhar number.
- Enter your details like:
- Aadhaar number
- Full name
- Pin code of your residential address
- Captcha image
- Click on ” Get one-time password” option and you will get OTP on your registered Mobile number.
- In case if you are using a mAadhar app, you can opt for TOPT.
- Click on ” Confirm” to send OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP sent to you through text on your mobile number.
- Click on validate and download button to download your e-Aadhaar to your computer.
- Enter the password and click on submit to open the e-Aadhar card.
- Your e-Aadhar card will be downloaded in PDF format.
- You must have Adobe reader to open the PDF file.
- Once you get Aadhar card, you can take print out or store in your smartphone for further use.
- Downloaded a copy of Aadhar card is acceptable as a legal valid proof.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AADHAR CARD BY USING ENROLLMENT NUMBER (EID)??
In case you haven’t received your Aadhar card or if you have forgotten your Aadhaar number then you don’t need to worry because you can still Dowland your e-Aadhaar by entering your Aadhaar enrollment number. Below are the following step
- Login to www.uidai.gov.in
- Click on “Download Aadhaar” button. There you will redirect to e-Aadhaar.uidai.gov.i /#/popup.
- Enter your 14 digit enrollment number and 14 digit time and date value.
- Enter your full name, pin code, image captcha.
- Click on ” Get one-time password” to your registered mobile number.
- The OTP, you will receive in a text to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP & click on validate and Download option.
- Press confirm button.
- Your e-Aadhar card will be downloaded in a PDF format in your computer.
- Enter a password to open the PDF file by using the first four letter of your name and “Year of birth” in CAPITALS.
- You can now take a printout of this document as an original document.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AADHAR CARD BY NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH??
If in case you don’t remember your Aadhar card number or enrollment number in this case still you are able to download Aadhar card through your date of birth and name. Below is the few steps to download Aadhar card with DOB and name.
- Visit Aadhaar website at https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid to retrieve your lost EID Or Aadhaar number.
- Enter your full name or either enter your registered email id or mobile number and security code.
- Now click on ” Get one-time password” button.
- You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number, so now enter OTP and click on “Verify OTP” button.
- A message will pop up on your mobile screen stating that your Aadhaar number is e sent to your registered mobile number.
- Once you receive your Aadhaar enrollment number on your mobile, visit the e-Aadhaar page on official UIDAI website.
- Click on “I have enrollment ID option”.
- Enter Aadhaar enrollment number, full name, pincode , image captcha.
- Click on “One-time password”, once you receive enter OTP.
- Now click on validate and download option.
- It was a complete process of downloading Aadhaar never with name and date of birth.
PASSWORD OF E-AADHAR CARD
The password of your e-Aadhar card consist 8 characters.one can easily download Aadhar card by entering the first four letters of your name and last four characters are digit of your birth year in capital letters.
E.g. : SONU1992
HOW TO PRINT YOUR AADHAR CARD??
Once you have downloaded your Aadhar card from the UIDAI’s website in a PDF format, you can easily take a printout of your Aadhar card through online.
First, you have to enter your 8 digit password to open your Aadhaar letter. As the password is confirmed your Aadhar card will appear and by clicking on the print button your Aadhar card will be printed out from a computer.
POINT S TO REMEMBER:
- You cannot download Aadhar card online in case if your mobile number is not registered with UIDAI.
- UIDAI website first set OTP to a registered mobile number for authentication before downloading the Aadhar card in PDF format.
- You cannot download Aadhar card without OTP.
- You can download e-Aadhar as many times as you what.
- Download e-Aadhar card can be used in place of your original Aadhar card.
- The procedure of downloading the Aadhar card online is too simple i.e just by entering your 8 digit password you will get a print out of your Aadhar card.